Monday 2 May 2011

Trinny and Suzannah Magic Pants

I have never really been the kind of gal who gets upset about my various lumps and bumps, but then the fitted maxi came along. Overnight I seemed to be sporting long black unforgiving dresses, and it seemed with the trend came a visible knickerline, a big butt and a pot belly which I previously didn't know existed.  So I invested in spanx, and suddenly my stomach was smoother than ever before, my butt firmer and my thighs silky smooth. Win, win right?



Recently it seems spanx are a growing trend, and with any trend comes the good, the bad and the ugly. So when I was asked to try out Trinny and Suzannah's new line of magic pant's, by Tights Please I only too kindly obliged. I decided to try out the tanned version of their all in shapewear, which arrived in a teeny weeny childlike size. Once I slipped the suit on it sucked in all ones lumps and bumps, creating a perfect silhouette for unforgiving all in ones such as maxi's or cat suits.

So if like me your not particularly concerned about your lumps and bumps but have found yourself in a maxi dilemma then be sure to invest in some of these magic pants.

Original Magic Knickers come in 9 different styles, in a range of colours, starting from £26. Stocked nationwide and online at www.trinnyandsusannah.com  & www.Tightsplease.co.uk


3 comments:

  1. Ahh I've been having the exact same problem!
    I wanted a maxi dress so found a couple in h&m to try on and hello fatty!
    I'm a size 8 but looked about a size 80.
    I will definitely be trying some of these out, then I can finaaaally join in on the maxi trend!

    wwww.guiltyhippo.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same issue here, some of my fitted pencil dresses for work are too darn fitted. These things are fab for streamlining weird bits! :)

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete