Tuesday 29 December 2009

Winter Wooleyland


After a fun festive period i returned back to work today. Sigh. But matching wooleys and thoughts of festive mince pies have kept my spirits high all the same.

So much so I thought I'd share an image of my other half and me in our feastive knits, which we brought for each other as Christmas pressies by complete coincidence. Still though the first piece of clothing my boy has ever purchased for me and I have to say I'm impressed. Boys have taste, who knew?


7 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! You two look so cozy. Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely photo!
    happy new year to you, darling.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pic!
    He chose well, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE you knit! looks cosy!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete