Thursday 1 October 2009

M.I.B.

I’m not kidding myself that anyone follows my blog religiously enough to actually notice this, but I have been somewhat M.I.B (Missing in Blogging) this week for a number of reasons. Firstly I have been interning at the awesome sheerluxe.com, which, is THE ultimate online directory of luxury brands. If you havn't already checked it out do. But be warned it is a massive distraction for any shopaholic, I often lose hours of my life browsing their site after a single curious click on their trend report...

Secondly my lovely cat brought a mouse in as a ‘present’ for me on Sunday evening, which he proceeded to savage by our electricity hub. Long story short, major a cut in a wire = a cut in internet, phone and television connection. Thanks Elvis, and as we allll know no connection, no blog. Thirdly I’ve been damn busy. So please don’t give up on me! Keep your eyes peeled as I’ll be back before you can say botox.

But for now, I love this.






2 comments:

  1. I truly missed your posts!
    welcome back :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it frustrating how Pixie bloody Geldof does nothing but be Bob Geldof's daughter and wangles a front row seat - when it should be us!

    ReplyDelete