Sunday 21 March 2010

Sports relief

Is it just me of does it feel like 2010's fashion trends are breaking all the traditional rules? First clashing denim (which was crazy enough), but now we have tracksuit bottom chic, a form of trackie b's that you can wear out on a saturday night. 

Although I haven’t invested in a on trend pair yet, I’m loving the fact that track suit bottoms are one again becoming a acceptable form of attire. My grey tracksuit bottoms have long been one of my favourite items of clothing, and the fact you can now wear them out and about just makes me love it even more.




I love. I wil soon be channeling flashdance when I finally get a pair. I plan on teaming mine with my ruffled suede heels and a long sleeve black top, yesss. 

Trackie B's in the office. I've waited a long time for this day.

2 comments:

  1. I really want an Ashish pair with the studs from Topshop Boutique. Although I think finding the balance between gym wear and sports chic is hard.

    Much Love
    Steph

    www.londonscatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete