Saturday 17 April 2010

Bed Supper Brunch Heaven

So I have been meaning to blog this for over a week but have been pretty busy housesitting in North London (volcanic ash = family stranded in Mexico) meaning me and Gogo the cat are trying to keep things ticking along in a parentless Tufnell Park. Gulp.
 
Last Saturday I headed upto the Notting Hill Bed Supper Club where they put on a event during the day involving drinks, brunch and a boogie. Invited by Kila of the Kila_Kitu blogspot, we drank cocktails danced and had an amazing afternoon.



Amazing location and a really interesting space. I will definately be returning.

Also last Saturday I headed onto Portobello Road where I wandered around the boutiques/market stalls and had my first encounter with the controversial new All Saints store.

I have to say I really liked what they did with the space, but am still undecided on the fact it dominates such a large amount of space which once belonged to independent traders...


Lastly I just have to say how refreshing sunny London has been. Beautiful weather has made my world a better place. One of my favourite moments has to be watching this band in Notting Hill. I wish I got their name.



Today I have spent the day in the sun singing Blur anthems. Bring on the festival season.

No comments:

Post a Comment