Sunday 20 September 2009

Kinder Surprise

I awoke yesterday full of anticipation and excitement as it was that time of year again, and I was heading to fashion week. Clothes, clutches and handbags at dawn, this was where the crème de la crème congregated for the most fabulous event of the year. So as I got dressed hurriedly (there was no time for outfit crisis’s) I threw something on and headed down to Somerset house, the 09 home of London Fashion week.

Luckily as soon as I arrived I bumped into a friend who also happens to be on the British fashion council, who immediately whisked me off to see Kinder Aggugini’s show titled “the loss of innocence”.



A meshed up mix of fashion meets fairytale meets gothic novel, the collection mixed up pretty dresses with bright blazers mixing gentle tones with stark prints. I loved. And heads up from what I could gather, Aggugini’s show also hints that for yet another season mitchy matchy is out, and therefore S/S 10 is ALL about mixing those prints and daring to clash. If this doesn’t make sense now it will next Spring. For now don’t panic, just concentrate on your killer shoulder pads, dahling.

No comments:

Post a Comment